Retailers’ Retailer Awards sponsorship opportunities
Rewarding excellence in the eating & drinking out sector
Being recognised, amongst your peers, for first-class performance, innovation and excellence is a high point in a professional career or development of a business. Sponsoring an award at the Retailers’ Retailer Awards aligns your brand with that achievement.
Not just a one night thing…
As part of your sponsorship partnership, your brand will be seen in the following places:
- Before the event: All associated ads, promotions and marketing materials across the William Reed Business Media portfolio, including but not limited to MCA, Restaurant Magazine, Big Hospitality, Morning Advertiser, … as well as the shortlist finalists drinks reception in January
- During the event: All branding at the awards, including the event brochure, main stage AV, at the after party and engraved on the award itself
- After the event: On all post-event editorial and digital content, as well as on the winners’ trophies for years to come!
Your sponsorship includes VIP networking and branding on digital and print assets, for maximum visibility and ROI on your investment.
Your brand positioning will run from November 2019 to the awards night (March 2020), giving it long-term association with the awards – from the nominations, the shortlisting of the nominations, the presentation of the awards, to editorial announcements of the winners after the event.
Key elements of the sponsorship:
1. Presentation and association with the award from nominations to announcing the winners after the event
2. Hosting of a table of 10 (5 VIPS) at the awards ceremony
3. Branding throughout
4. Activation at awards – if suitable
Interested in sponsoring the event?
Please contact Alan Totten – Publisher, MCA and Food Spark
The best of the Retailers’ Retailer Awards