Retailers’ Retailer Awards 20th Birthday Celebration
Rewarding Excellence in the Eating & Drinking Out Sector
- Sponsoring an award at Retailers’ Retailer is the pinnacle of brand alignment and events sponsorship
- Being recognised, amongst your peers, for first-class performance, innovation and excellence is a high point in a professional career or development of a business. Sponsoring an award at the Retailers’ Retailer Awards aligns your brand with that achievement.
Not just a one night thing…
Sponsorship of any of the major awards at the Retailers’ Retailer Awards is not just a one night affair. As part of your sponsorship partnership, your brand will be seen in the following places:
- Before the event: All associated ads and promotions across the William Reed Business Media portfolio, at the Shortlist Finalists Drinks Reception in January 2018, all marketing assets and voting collateral
- During the event: All branding at the awards, including the event brochure, main stage AV, at the after party and engraved on the award itself
- After the event: On all post event editorial and digital content, as well as on the winners’ trophies for years to come!
Interested in sponsoring the event?
Please contact Alan Totten – Publisher, MCA and Food Spark
Your sponsorship includes VIP networking and branding on digital and print assets, meaning that you get broad visibility and ROI on your investment.
Your brand positioning will run from November 2017 to March 2018, giving it long-term association with the awards, from the nominations, to the short listing of the nominations, the presentation of the awards, as well as editorial announcing the winners after the event.
Key elements of the sponsorship:
1. Presentation and association with the award from nominations to announcing the winners after the event
2. Hosting of a table of 10 (5 VIPS) at the awards ceremony
3. Branding throughout
4. Activation at awards – If suitable
Key moments of the Retailers’ Retailer Awards 2018